CLP Technology – Key Card
Children's Learning Place has the very latest in Access Control Technology. Our access control gives parents and staff an additional level of security. It is so comprehensive and advanced that through the use of a personalized key card and sign-in procedures, Children's Learning Place administrative staff can:
- Check teacher to student ratios any time of the day
- Track critical medical information of a child or a teacher
- View exact time in/time out of both staff and student
- Verify which authorized person dropped off or picked up each child
- Track each employee in the building and the exact time of arrival and departure
Managed Access Control starts at the entrance to our center. Only enrolled parents and staff have access with the use of an individually issued key card. Each card registers the particular individual entering the center. Only Active Parents and Staff are permitted access. For additional security, only individuals designated by parents are authorized access to pick-up a child and are verified at the front desk prior to picking up a child. Managed Access Control gives parents and administration an effortless method for providing superior security for each child.